Thursday 6 September 2012

Sausage and Vegetable Stir-fry

Sausage and Vegetable Stir-fry


Wednesday dinner. In New Zealand I have found a wide range of pink-ish uncooked sausages in the super market but I had no idea how to cook them because I have never seen them in Korea. But today I came across a French cookbook called 'Cooking at Home on Rue Tatin' by Susan Herrmann Loomis and this book has recipes with uncooked sausages. The recipe teaches these uncooked sausages are cooked in a pot with enough water to cover the sausages for about 20 minutes before stir-fried with vegetables. Even though I am not a sausage lover but I enjoyed them. After cooking uncooked sausage I believe that uncooked sausages have much richer and tastier flavoure than cooked sausages.


No comments:

Post a Comment